Rihanna loves to laze!

Rihanna loves to laze!

She travels around the world in private jets, performing to millions of fans in barely there outfits, but what does Rihanna like to do on her days off? NOTHING! (We think we just fell in love with her a little bit more!)

In an interview with Top of The Pops magazine the singer revealed that she is just like us, “When I have a day off, I usually just laze around for as long as possible. I watch TV in bed, blast music out really loudly, or maybe go shopping. But recently when I've had time off, I haven't been shopping at all. I've just stayed at home watching TV.”

We can imagine her all wrapped up in her dressing gown, remote control in her hand, flicking idly through the channels… perhaps munching on some ice-cream while watching friends on repeat! (obviously this isn’t what we do on our days off, we’re far more productive…honest!).

Rihanna is definitely feeling the strain of constantly being away from her home in Barbados and confessed to missing her home comforts, “I really miss being away from home.

"What I miss most is my family, the food, some of the music and definitely the weather - sunshine makes me happy!” She continued, “Barbados has a different culture and I miss being part of it, having it as my everyday life.

"Being a singer is what I've always dreamt of doing, so I'll never regret that, but I definitely miss home - a lot.”

What do you like doing on your days off? Munching away on the sofa, shopping with friends or hibernating in bed?



View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment