Reese Witherspoon without an invite

Reese Witherspoon without an invite

It’s good to know that we weren’t the only people missed off Wills and Kate’s wedding invitation list –Reese Witherspoon has revealed that she is also disappointed that she didn’t get the honour either.
 
The actress is extremely excited about the big event, speaking about the matter on Live! with Regis and Kelly she said, "I can't even contain my enthusiasm for the royal wedding! I am such a dork. I cannot wait, my mother and I are all excited. Like, what is she gonna wear? I'm kind of bummed I'm not invited to the royal wedding. My girlfriend asked me if I knew them and I was like ‘No, but I invited them to my wedding, so I expect a reciprocal invitation! Isn’t that how it works?” Reese also commented that she may even join the thousands of people stood outside on the 29th, cheering on the royal couple.
 
At the start of the interview she joked of the excitement of her own wedding to Jim Toth, which occurred last month, "As my girlfriend says, 'You only get married for the second time once'. The most fun thing at a wedding is kids, they just run around crazy, breakdancing. No-one feels silly dancing when there’s a kid dancing.”
 
Reese talked of her own children Ava, 11 years old, and Deacon, 7 years old, and their involvement in the wedding. "My daughter helped me pick out my dress. She was my maid of honour. It wasn't stressful."
 
Reese can be seen alongside Robert Pattinson in Water For Elephants, which is in cinemas next month.



View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment