Mariah Carey in love with the nursery

Mariah Carey in love with the nursery

Aww, Mariah Carey is understandably very excited for the arrival of her two bundles of joy. Speaking to Life & Style magazine she opened up about the nursery she has decorated for them, and how she can’t help but just go and sit in the safe haven that she has created.
 
“I wanted to create a beautiful, tranquil, cosy environment for the babies” explained the singer. “Everything matches, but pieces are individualised to celebrate the twins as separate entities.The ceiling has orangey-pink clouds in a blue sky with golden stars twinkling. It's based on two songs I wrote that are fan favourites, 'Underneath the Stars' and 'Close My Eyes'.” It sounds wonderful…we’d quite like to live there ourselves!
 
Even without the children in it, the room already draws Mariah in, “Sometimes I just sit in the nursery and stare at the ceiling because I love it so much. To me, it symbolises wanting my children to dream as big as possible and to let their imaginations be unbridled. Being a mother is probably the hardest job in the world. I feel like, in a lot of ways, children come into the world to teach us.”
 
Lets be frank, Mariah is not short of a bob or two, but she has already thought through how she is going to delicately expose her bambinos to that side of life, “It's going to be a delicate balance between raising them around glitz and glamour and keeping them grounded. One thing I'm sure of is that I'll be grateful for the twins every day, no matter what.”



View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment