Lauren and Sam from The Only Way is Essex without make-up on

 


The TOWIE girls go barefaced in this week’s heat magazine.


Lauren Goodger 24: “Being on television definitely makes you more conscious of how you look. I’ve actually had my eyebrows tattooed on. Normally I feel OK without make-up – yesterday, I went shopping without any on at all. But when I don’t feel well or I’m tired, I feel rubbish being barefaced. Then people want a picture and I think, ‘Oh God, I’ve got no make-up on!’ I feel nicer with it, but I like to let my skin breathe.”


Sam Faiers, 20: “It’s quite nerve-wracking doing a shoot without make-up – especially not wearing my eyelashes, because I’m so used to having them. I’m a very girly girl, but I think it’s good for me to see myself like this. I wouldn’t usually go out without make-up, even though I’m naturally quite confident. I do love getting glammed up, and I definitely feel better with make-up.”


The full feature, including more pictures, appears in this week’s heat magazine, on sale now (Tuesday).





View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment