Lady Gaga gets very sweary, tells people to eff off

Lady Gaga gets very sweary, tells people to eff off

Woah there, Lady Gaga is well edgy and misunderstood y’know, a Kurt Cobain of her generation. Just check out these quotes from a new interview with NME (proper music magazine for proper music buffs and only credible acts etc aka no Jedward allowed). She got all sorts of sweary and talked about her identity as an artist (yeah, man), and told people who dare to think she is manufactured to eff off:

"I feel I have been probed endlessly about who the f**k I am. I have been quite open about it, and still nobody seems to have a clue.” When you dress like a condom one day, and a kebab the next can you really blame people? “If you want me to be a manufactured act you can fuck off". Right, so guess we’ll be on our way… no we jest, we totes understand Lady G’s organic musical genius, far superior to any of that manufactured drivel (We are sorry The Wanted, we do really love you but are worried Lady G might beat us up). By this point, Gaga was on a roll:

"I'm not going to start churning out what you expect. If you're looking for me to be something that isn't there, STOP LOOKING. I am not that. I am not created." You got that? She is not created, so therefore she is basically insinuating she is God. God went on:

"They want me to admit to something that isn't real, to a f*****g artifice. Gosh, that would be f*****g EXHAUSTING. Let me tell you something. If you f*****g rip my hair bow and my wig off my f*****g head, my shoes, my bra, every single thing on my body, and you throw me on a piano with a microphone I will f*****g make you cry."

Ok, we are scared now, God wouldn’t make us cry. But any professor of physics will tell you, if we did happen to throw her on a piano it would probably be more likely to make her cry.



View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment