Lady Gaga Brings "Judas" to the "Ellen DeGeneres Show"

She's one of the world's most recognizable pop superstars, but Lady Gaga has revealed that even she feels like a loser sometimes.


In an episode of " Ellen DeGeneres Show" airing today (April 28), the 25-year-old confirms that she is indeed the godmother to Elton John's 4-month-old baby boy, Zachary.


The "Judas" singer also talks about breaking down in her highly-anticipated HBO special, "Lady Gaga Presents The Monster Ball Tour at Madison Square Garden," telling Ellen, “Well, in that moment I was very excited and nervous. That is a huge benchmark moment in my life. I’m 25 years old. I was asked to play Madison Square Garden."


Gaga continued, “Sold out 5 nights and quite frankly it’s very overwhelming. Do I feel like a loser sometimes? Yes, of course I do. We all feel like losers sometimes."


0 comments:

Post a Comment