Kim Kardashian: Shades Sexy

Kardashian KonfidentialClosing out the week with a regular salon stop, Kim Kardashian stepped out for a pampering session in Beverly Hills on Friday afternoon (April 15).
The E! reality babe made her way out to her Bentley after getting her hair done at Shades as she flashed a peace sign before speeding away from gathering paparazzi.
From there, Miss Kardashian ventured off to tend to the important duties of tending to sister Kourtney's adorable tot, Mason Dash Disick.
Kim tweeted of the evening agenda, " I'm babysitting Mason all by myself tonight! I'm now auntie KiKi! That's his new name for me!"
She also notified fans of a special milestone, as the 30-year-old vixen tweeted, "Just realized I passed 5 million "likes" on Facebook! I love you guys! Thanks so much for all of your support!"
Enjoy the pictures of Kim Kardashian leaving the nail salon in Beverly Hills, CA (April 15).

0 comments:

Post a Comment