Kerry Katona’s ex couldn’t handle her ‘showbiz bubble’

Kerry Katona’s ex couldn’t handle her ‘showbiz bubble’

Life with ex-Atomic Kitten star Kerry Katona proved to be too much for her now ex-boyfriend Dan Foden, causing the pair to split. In an interview he explained that he simply didn’t want to be “known as Mr Kerry Katona.”

“I feel really sorry for Kerry,” explained Dan. “She's a great girl, but I honestly think she's really lonely and a bit homesick. Everything she says seems to be geared towards publicity, but I find it embarrassing. I don't want to do any of that.”

The chartered surveyor didn’t always feel this way towards the reality TV star, “When I started seeing her, I was just concentrating on Kerry. I'd met someone new and it was nice. Kerry is a lovely girl. But I'm just a normal bloke. I'm not the next Jack Tweed. Kerry's world is just too mad. She's a lovely girl, but I can't live in that showbiz bubble.”

Dan claims that the press attention forced the relationship into something serious very quickly, “We'd only been on one or two dates but next things I know I'm her boyfriend. There was no grey period. There was no getting to know each other... If you're seeing Kerry there's no way you can be normal.”

“I really wasn't comfortable. Kerry told me: "Just don't do anything different, be yourself". But I was mindful of everyone watching us. It was awkward. When we were on our own, inside the four walls, things were great. We have a similar sense of humour and had a good laugh.” However the pressure was too much for Dan to cope with, “I think she's a great girl but it's a total clash of worlds and I couldn't see it working out.”

Oh well… we’re sure Kerry won’t stay single for very long!

 



View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment