Dolly Parton wants to marry Prince Harry

Dolly Parton wants to marry Prince Harry

Looks like there could be another royal wedding sooner than we think? The queen of country, Dolly Parton has set her sights on our very own Prince Harry.

The 9 to 5 singer wasn't invited to Kate Middleton and Wills nuptials but said of her disappointment: "I'll just marry Harry then I'll be guaranteed to go to the next one for sure."

Unfazed by the 39 year age gap she added: "He's a little cutie, isn't he?"

Speaking about the wedding, a very excited Dolly said: "Everybody loves a princess wedding -- it's a fairytale, Everyone wants romance in their lives and if they can't have it in their own they like watching it in someone else's.

Dolly also offered to sing one of her most famous songs- I will Always Love You - for the couples first dance, making it a duet with Sir Elton John.

“Wouldn’t that be great?! No one has asked me about that, but I might offer that up....I would do anything for them. Elton John could play for me and I could sing the song, or he could sing a duet with me.”

If there were ever to be a more unlikely pairing, it would be these two, but it's a wedding we'd be desperate to see. Not sure how Harry's grandmother (or Chelsy) would take it though.



View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment