Courteney Cox thought David ‘might be gay’

Courteney Cox thought David ‘might be gay’

Actress Courteney Cox questioned David Arquette’s sexuality when she found a gay hook-up application on their shared itunes account. The app, called Grindr helps to locate gay, bi or simply curious guys in your area.
 
Whilst being interviewed on Jummy Kimmel Live she said, “I was going on to the iTunes store to buy some music just the other day and I'm so behind the times I was buying a song and it said, 'You've already purchased this.' I was thinking to myself, 'No I haven't.' And then I thought it must be David because we have the same account. So I went on to view the history to see what other songs he had downloaded because he's hip! And I was like, 'Oh wow, there's a lot of books.'
 
However the Scream 4 star got quite a shock when she discovered the application. “There were some songs and then it said, 'Grindr, to find the same sex in your neighbourhood.' And I was like, 'Wow, what if you actually don't know the person you've been with for that long? What if David is buying Grindr?' It's a gay website where you punch something in and see if there's another guy in your neighbourhood.
 
Luckily she found the reason behind the app’s appearance, “So I called up my assistant, who happens to be gay, and I asked him, 'Did you happen to buy a thing on our iTunes thing.' He said, 'Nope!' And I was like, 'Really, you didn't make one purchase?' and he just said, 'No Courteney.' And I'm saying, 'Come on buddy, I won't get mad, just tell me about it! You got one thing, you got Grindr!' and he was like, 'Oh yeah, yeah, that was a free app!' And I was like, 'Thank you.' That would have been so terrible.”



View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment