Australia is more relaxing says Dannii Minogue

Australia is more relaxing says Dannii Minogue

X-factor judge Dannii Minogue is use to jetting all over the world and being away from her family in Australia, but since the birth of her son Ethan she has found the joy in having a more permanent home in one place.

In an interview with Stylist she explained, “When I gave birth I wanted to be near my parents, who are always worrying about me and telling me to slow down. Our home in Melbourne is our more permanent base now, and it's really nice, because my brother lives down the road and he has two little kids - he's the hotline when I need advice.”

Dannii and her rather hot fella Kris Smith still travel between their homes in London and Australia, but she is now conscious of how she spends her time, “I always make sure I've got my family time, but, coming back and forth between Australia, you've got to block out even more time for jet lag recovery.”

Dannii certainly leads a very different life when she is in Oz, the beauty, who is usually spotted in London glammed up and looking stunning, opts for a very different look when she is in her home country, “I'm very good at relaxing when I'm in Australia. It's fun because you can be really lazy and wear sloppy, old clothes; we have a family farm and it's a lot more outdoorsy than the UK. Once I'm in that frame of mind I can totally switch off.”

Aww, sounds lush! Meanwhile we’re all getting our knickers in a twist over who will be joining Dannii on this years series of X-Factor… We need to know NOW!



View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment